Classes at The Yoga ConnectionNOW AT GRANTHAM INDOOR The address is 163 Yankee Barn Road, Grantham, NH
You can view the Fall # 2 Session online or download a printable pdf version:
- Fall #2 Session-- November 4- December 20, 2013
Special Class with Leslie MacGregor at The Yoga Connection
Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:00-10:30am
- Finding Compassion through Svadyaya (self-study)
- $16.00 (this class is not eligible for making up a missed class)
- International teacher of meditation, Sally Kempton explores ways of enhancing compassion through Svadyaya (self-study). How does knowing our essential self help us to discern when to shoulder another’s burdens, and when to step back and trust that other people’s journeys, though painful, are still opportunities for discovery that don’t call for our intervention? And how do compassionate acts create healing in our own bodies and souls? The theme of compassion is central to the Christian season of Advent as well, as a time of hopeful anticipation for the birth of something loving and expansive within and around us. Join a yoga class that uses asana as a forum for exploring your own ‘compassion potential’.
- All levels welcome!
- To register email Janice email@example.com
- or call 863-1798 or just show up that day 10 minutes before class.
Free Friday evening Meditation
at The Yoga Connection
Are you looking for more peace of mind? Come to the Friday evening meditation sessions. This is a time of sitting together in silence. At the beginning of each session a chime will ring and then again for the end of the session. All are welcome, no need to be a student of The Yoga Connection. Please come a bit before 5:30pm. The meditation practice is from 5:30- 6:15pm.